3/14/07

It's A Beautiful Day!

Today was such a beautiful day. As I was walking to the campus center I thought to myself, I just need a rainbow and it would be perfect. Anyway, I've noticed that my mood has seriously improved in direct relation to the good weather. I think I really do have SAD. Or maybe everyone just generally gets happier with good weather. I'm not skipping class nearly as much because its not torture to walk to them, and well.. because my current sleeping schedule is completely wack. For about the past week, I've been going to sleep at around 7 or 8 pm. Sometimes as early as 4 pm, taking random naps when I can. Then I'll wake up at like 3am to do work, and stay up until the next day again. I have also noticed I consistently wake up after about 90 minutes or so. I've concluded that my body has learned to wake up after a REM cycle. Maybe I'm just making stuff up, but it sort of makes sense to me. Its been working pretty well, and now I can wake up at these intervals and I'm never nearly as tired as when my alarm wakes me up in the middle of a deep sleep.

Anyway, I finally finished my essays for my women's studies midterm today at 4:15 pm, and submitted them in class at 4:30. I was definitely rushing by the end, feeling the pressure of the minutes quickly passing by. I didn't have a chance to proofread or anything so hopefully I didn't do anything too stupid like leave unfinished sentences and stuff... which I've been known to do. We'll see. Now I just have a midterm tomorrow morning, and then I can chill out! yay! haha.

I'll write more later.

No comments: