3/5/07

I Do Stupid Things

I'm not even sure what I'm writing about. Let's see.

I burned my hand the other day while trying to take oodles of noodles out of the microwave. In squeezing the cup the hot liquid spilled all over my hand. My hand is still red... I need warning labels!! =P

Today I attended my 9:30 Monday class for the first time... ever... Of course I then managed to skip my other two classes for the day. After my 9:30 class I walked over to Dowling. I am always a fan of shortcuts, so I decided to go across the snow rather than staying on the nice pathway. I soon realized what a bad idea this was as the snow was really a big sheet of ice and I fell on my ass. I couldn't stand back up, so I just pushed myself along on my ass until I reached the road. This guy was staring at me and laughing hysterically.

Last night I ordered cheesy bread and kickers. I was sooo hungry at the time, but pretty much right after taking the first two bites I realized I wasn't that hungry anymore and it was a bad idea to get so much food. I still have leftovers and now its just cold and gross.

This weekend the female step team, Envy, had its first competition at Williams. We won second place, only preceded by Blackout, the Tufts male step team. Did I mention I go to Tufts? Well I do. I really think I've improved soo much at stepping since last semester. I'm so glad my friends supported me/convinced me to join. One of the best decisions I've made in a while... and I make a LOT of bad decisions.

This weekend I slept like 3 hours during a 48 hour time period. It was no problem, and then Sunday I went to sleep at like 4, and pretty much slept until 7 am. I was like wow, for the first time ever I'll be well rested to stay awake the whole day. I went to my 9:30 class, got breakfast, and then had about an hour until my next class. I wasn't even that tired, but I decided to take a nap. What an awful idea. I then proceeded to sleep until 7 pm. How can I even sleep so much? I'm pretty much permanently tired regardless of how much I've slept. This really is a problem.

I finally cleaned my room. I even swept the floor. I mainly just have issues with keeping clothes in their proper place. I usually use the floor as my hamper, closet, and chest of drawers.

I don't know what else to say for now.

Later

No comments: