4/2/07

Ugly Day

It is such an ugly day outside. All rainy and cold, I was really enjoying the sunny weather. oh well. I don't know what's wrong with me. My stomach has been hurting for the past few days, but its not that bad, it doesn't feel like the stomach flu or anything. Yet it persists... At first I thought it might have been just from stress but its not going away, and its kind of freaking me out. I also haven't been hungry like at all lately. Which is weird because I usually eat and eat and eat - or if I don't eat at least I'm hungry. I haven't really eaten for about the past four days, and that is scary. Four days without eating and I'm still not the slightest bit hungry?! Last night I got a little bit of food and figured I needed to force myself to eat something, but it just wasn't sitting well so I stopped. I don't know. I have so much work to do... and somehow I'm not really feeling stressed out about it. oh well.

1 comment:

Tales from a Juggernaut said...

Weird, weird, weird. You know, they have matzo now? That'll make you hungry, I know it. =P

+Now that I update more often, you should, too